Wednesday 3 March 2010

Hugo Create

Below:
Existing packaging for Hugo, both men and women's. I have noticed that all the packaging box's are very simple and square. i could maybe think of new packaging that steps away from the norm but then i have to be realistic and think that the fragrances have to be stacked on shelves and can't be too outrageous.










Jason Rubino






The HUGO fragrances that are involved in the promotion are HUGO Man and HUGO Element... I am thinking of extending the brief further and creating new packaging for both of the fragrances so they tie in with the limited edition campaign.
They are both quite simple rectangular shapes so it is going to be easy to work with.


Pack of prepared images given by hugo create to help with designs, although i have actuallyt used my own templates. Pack of prepared images given by hugo create to help with designs, although i have actuallyt used my own templates.
Talking parrot founded in Amazonian Rainforest...
This is quite effective, it is capturing target audience and is quite innovative and unique. This above is a very standard piece of contemporary design, the style is very samey!I have seen this done a lot and I want to move away from the norm! This above is quite effective, I like the effects they have created here, I am quite prepared to learn new skills in photoshop and illustrator. This idea below caught my eye, its really cool using the hugo bottle to create the structure of an ice lolly, although it is not really targeting the right target audience.
I thought i could maybe play around with different textures to my work to give it some sort of depth...and to also make it look quite ethical and recycled.
Information taken off the Hugo Create website...details about the brief and what is expected from the designers! This is a LIVE brief!!!! Existing entries for the competition...

No comments:

Post a Comment