Monday 10 May 2010

Target print...


I contacted Target Print to get an approx quote on how much it would cost to print a single copy of my design context book and the guy said it was looking at costing about £200 which seems very over priced but that is because of the quantity that I want to produce. The guy said that the stock that they will be printing onto will be 130 g gloss or silk depending on what i wanted and personally I would go for silk as it is more of a matt finish and is slightly more classier.

Taking this in to consideration i think I am going to try and get hold of exactly the right stock of paper and maybe look at printing it in the print room downstairs.
As my final outcome will be a magazine i will not really need to get it professionally binded I can do this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment